Do you want to win upto* Rs. 200 off at your favourite restaurant?
1. Read the Times of India and answer 2 simple questions based on the same days content.
2. Questions are carried in the strip below the mast head - everyday!
3. SMS your answers to 8745966661 in this template <City><SPACE>A1<SPACE><Answer1><SPACE>A2<SPACE><Answer2>.
4. If you live in Delhi and the two questions in today’s TOI are:
Question 1: In which State did the election commission close campaigning ahead of time? (Answer 1 – West Bengal)
Question 2: Which actor interviewed the prime minister recently? (Answer 2 – Akshay Kumar)
Your answer should be in this format - Delhi A1 West Bengal A2 Akshay Kumar
5. Please make sure to specify your ‘City’ and not ‘locality’ name in the SMS format; for example Delhi A1 XXXX A2 XXXX. List of cities enclosed for your quick reference – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune.
6. Send both answers in a single SMS, between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM, for that day's Happy Times.
7. 2500 winners would be chosen from those who provide both correct answers within the specified participation window (7 AM to 11 AM)
8. Remember to save your Zomato voucher code SMS for easy access.